What We Collect
We do not collect identifying information on visitors to the site unless they Join the site or subscribe to Queen City Crowdfunding (“QCC”).
In order for you to create an account and use the our service, we need to collect and process some information. Depending on your use of the service, that may include:
• information (such as your name, email and postal addresses, telephone number) that you provide by completing forms on the Site, including if you register as a user of the Service, subscribe to our network, upload or submit any material through the Site, or request any information;
• your login and password details, in connection with the sign-in process used for Joining the site as a campaigner and posting your campaign, or subscribing to our community.
• details of any requests or communiciations you make with QCC.
• information about your activity on and interaction with the Site and services, such as your IP address and the device or browser you use;
• communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem); and
• information that you submit to the Site in the form of campaign information, comments, contributions to discussions, or messages to other users.
What is Private
This data will not be publicly displayed or revealed to other users:
• your password details
• your IP address
• your phone number
• communications you send to us (for example, when you ask for support, send us questions or comments, or report a problem)
We don’t give your personal information to any third-party services.
We do reserve the right to disclose personal information when we believe that doing so is reasonably necessary to comply with the law or law enforcement, to prevent fraud or abuse, or to protect QCC’s legal rights.
What is Public
When you post a campaign on QCC, the information about you and the campaign that you pose on our site will be public information, and will appear on your campaign page. the account name, and the date it was created
• projects you’ve launched
• any comments you’ve posted on the Site
Campaigners may be asked to verify their identities before launching a project. Once this has been done, the creator’s Verified Name will be publicly displayed on their account profile and on any projects they launch.
Uses of Your Personal Information
We will use the personal information you provide to:
• identify you when you sign in to your account;
• enable us to provide you with the services;
• send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us;
• present projects to you when you use the service which we believe will be of interest based on your geographic location and previous use of the service;
• administer your account with us;
• enable us to contact you regarding any question you make through the service;
• analyze the use of the service and the people visiting to improve our content and Services; and
• use for other purposes that we may disclose to you when we request your information.
We take securing your data and preserving your privacy very seriously. We never post anything to your Facebook, Twitter, or other third-party accounts without your permission. We will never sell your data.
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. We try to keep emails to a minimum and give you the ability to opt out when we can.
We will send you email relating to your personal transactions. You will also receive certain email notifications, from which you may opt out.
We may send you service-related announcements on the rare occasions when it is necessary to do so.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser to prevent that or to notify you each time a cookie is set. You can also learn more about cookies by visiting www.allaboutcookies.org which includes additional useful information on cookies and how to block cookies using different browsers. By blocking or deleting cookies used on our service, you may not be able to take full advantage of our service.
To modify or delete the personal information you have provided to us, please log in and update your profile. We may retain certain information as required by law or for necessary business purposes.
On request, we will give you a copy of all the personal information about you that we hold. This information may be subject to a fee not exceeding the prescribed fee permitted by law.
If you have questions or suggestions, please Contact Us.